Sheldon Portraits


Home FUMC News Worship Meet The Staff Church Structure Member Services Church History Children's Center Scouting Program

 

 

 

The building in which our congregation worshipped from 1893 to 1925 was known as the Sheldon Memorial Church. It was made possible by a gift from Jarius C. Sheldon and his wife, Eunice, who donated the money in memory of their son, Clarence. The original plaque commemorating this memorial now hangs on a wall north of our fellowship hall, along with the portraits of Jarius and Eunice.