Welcome to Urbana 1st!
Sunday mornings have a lot to offer. There is no dress code, so don’t worry about wearing your Sunday best to church—unless you want to!
- The 8:oo am Casual Worship Service takes place in the Parlor (located on the 2nd Floor to your immediate right from the top of the stairs).
- 9:00 am Sunday School: Classes for all ages are available. Learn new things, grow spiritually…there’s a class just right for you. (See more about Sunday School under: Connect to Christ > Sunday School for All Ages.)
- 10:oo am—Boost your spirits with friendly Conversation and Refreshments.
Start your week off great…Come to the 10:30 am Worship Service:
- Nursery care is available.
- The Sanctuary is located on the 2nd Floor, just past the Parlor, then to your right.
- Brighten your morning with the musical talents of the Chancel Choir and Hand-Bell Choir. Directed by Caleb Lee, with accompanist, Matthew Gladden, the musical experience during worship is always a delight.
- After the “Children’s Message” part of the service, 4 Year-Olds through 2nd Graders are invited to Children’s Church – a program geared to help children learn more about the Bible and the love of Jesus.